Miniature Australian Shepherds
- We require non -refundable reservation fee to reserve picking order of a Litter. Reservation applies to purchase price of puppy with the remaining balance due at age 8 weeks of age of that litter. By private treaty only, contact us for prices and fees.
- Picking Order of Litter will be based on the order of reservations received for that litter. Example 1st of Males will choose from the males of the litter reserved, then 2nd shall pick from remaining males and so on until all males have been chosen. This same process applies to the Females of a litter.
- We require you to make your choice of pup by age 6 weeks. Choice may be made by photos or in person visits to our kennel. We recommend visiting our facility.
- You may reserve a pup prior to birth. If the litter does not come, that reservation fee shall be refundable or moved to another litter of ours at your discretion. If your choice of sex is not born in a litter you made a reservation on, that fee is refundable. Alternatively, if another pup of a different sex is available in that same litter, you may move reservation to that pup at your discretion. You may choose to move your reservation to our next available litters at your discretion.
- Puppies will be available to leave at 8 weeks of age. Payment of remaining balance will be due at puppy's 8th week of age date.
- Delivery options: Pick up at our kennel. Alternatively, we will ship at buyer's expense in the US only, by air or ground.
- We give a written guarantee on the health of our pups.
- All Breeding dogs are genetically tested for heritable diseases.
- We require a written contract on all pups and will accept any pup we produce back no questions asked. Alternatively, we will assist you in the re-homing of your puppy if you would like to be involved in the process.
Whiskey Hill's Ava Kalina Guess-ASDR and AKC FSS
CH-No Limit Be My Valentine Romeo from Rockin C Aussies ASDR